Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Addiction


Kubi needs 1L of orange juice a day.

My this year birthday wish gonna be ~ Unlimited 365 packets of 1L orange juice, not at one time, but on daily basis haha!

Can I order fresh orange juice every morning instead of milk?


I need orange juice more than H2O, I need orange juice more than coffee,tea or milk, I need orange juice more than soup, I need orange juice more than coca cola.

Contact me if you have orange juice delivery every morning to door-step =p I'll be your next customer.

OMG I AM AN ORANGE JUICE ADDICT NOW.


HELP!


P.S : My whole body aching (now still) after RMSU Interbatch 2009, no one to blame but myself. When was my last time having sport? 5 months? 7 months? 12 months? I cannot remember anymore, it was long long time ago. I took part in Handball and Futzal. Both games are RUGBY-LIKE GAME.

My leg hurts, my eyes hurts, my nose hurts, my ankle hurts. Yeah I know BALL IS ROUND, BALL HAS NO EYES but YOU ARE NOT ROUND, AND YOU HAVE EYES + BRAIN. Just don't throw the fecking ball right towards face or use your fecking hand to stratch mine and pull my hands + fingers just to prevent me to run. GOSH. Don't play play, medical students can be really rude haha! And many have gorilla-body. Oppss . . . True mar. Did I mention I fainted for a few second after the ball hit my head ?!?! Not to mention about my so-called "hero" la who came to carry me out from the court, malu nya =p

But overall, I had a nice sport day mixing with my team mates. Gonna miss sport for a while until I have time to sport again!
*****
OUR BATCH CODE = ORANGE
*****

3 Anti-Kubi on "Addiction"

AhPau on March 31, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

любимый orange juice best!
But be careful not to overdose on orange juice. DM ah!!

*swoons at the thought of the scene where your hero saved you*
hahahhahaha

fufu on April 1, 2009 at 5:14 AM said...

orange is better =) got vitamin C =p

ChiroBie on April 1, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

My hero man! Don't play play =p

You tak faint only, else haha! Ah Bung Chai pasti like hero.

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates