Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not An Update


I have nothing to post or update but I still wanna post a new update. Are you confuse now? Yes, I am confuse plus blur-blur.

I am getting better today, at least my body temperature fluctuates within a smaller range, flu about to dry up, and cough ceasing. No thank to the medicine but thank to Goku's few-days-porridge + barley drink and of course his love la =p

Not eating a single shit today + also because I am sick, the FC feast (like every Saturday) canceled. Not canceled but just without us. Since I can't cook. The initial plan was Penang Laksa !!! Sounds tempting ehhh . . . But I can't eat.

But thank to my generous Pau, the laksa-lover, shes willing to sacrify her favorite food and change to Ipoh Kuew Tiau Soup, haha ! XD Plus her "tong yun" filling with peanuts =) So, obviously I feel blessed with "free" food. Free in terms not of the cost but the cooking task. Lets call it a free-job-food. Yay! A free-job-food =)

Overall, a non-productive Saturday. The end of February.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Not An Update"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates