Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One-Night Millionaire


On 8th of March-Women's Day ~ Monday replacement as holiday, all Russians and I-All Malaysian had holiday in Moscow! A 3-days-weekend (again) =) For your information(if you are a noob),Women's Day in Russia is 100 times bigger/merrier/more important compare to any country in the world! Florists earn 100 times more during Women's Day compare to Valentine's Day.

I am a procrastinator,I DID NOT BAKE MY WEEKEND but I SLEPT OVER THE WEEKEND for like minimum 15 hours a day. Well, after recovering from a-whole-week sickness I think I deserve the sleep, as I still go for classes even with running nose, high temperature and irritating cough. As always, every weekend, no matter 2-days or 3-days, I only feel like staying at home, sleeping, resting, reading, novel-ing, movie-ing, gaming, blogging, dreaming or studying, just not to go out. Hate the hassles like taking bus, taking metro, walk under cold weather & freezing wind, and etc etc, so I rather stay home, being lazy is happier =p


Unfortunately, I only celebrated Women's Day at home this year, dinner with friends.After dinner, as usual, we play games. This time, we played monopoly and twister! A homemade twister ! ! ! Since the FCs having so much urge playing it so we joined but we did not have much fun, due to some complaints made by certain people, not gonna reveal here.


And I was a ONE-NIGHT MILLIONAIRE ! ! ! Yuuu-Huuuuuuuuuuuu XD

Well, actually Pau and I won the game that night, WHY? Not just merely it was Women's Day, but with our high IQ and EQ, we won it ! ! ! Haha, we bought only 4 pieces of land initially and the guys "ate" (sapu) all the other lands but well, the guys died one by one. Oh before losing the game, there is a curse! They repeatedly being JAILED again and again before they lost the game, we girls did not cheat but that was the curse haha! I have no idea WHY but its funny =p
More than half of the Monopoly belongs to me, including houses & hotel XD wahaha!
Hes brain-storming his EQ ~ Obviously he can't continue with Rub 60 !
The curse~Jailed again and again before ending their game lol And I am the Iron-Woman XDFinally Gan + ZV POGIBAL ON MY LAND( BABILOVA STREET)Falala=p
Another FC trying hard with his only left Rub3 (RM 0.30)+4 train stations=p HES CUTE LA !At last, POGIBAL caught at Pau's Motel !!!The GIRLS counting happily ($_$)
I shooed them back home earlier that night because I need to go out early the next morning for a birthday lunch. Err. Thank god it has been canceled LOL, I get to sleep MORE XD There goes my weekend and again today is a new fcking-school-day!


**********

Updated : OK. Now is the bitchy part ! ! ! I have been tolerating with this fella since the new semester started. I don't know what's happening on her and I don't know why the hell she has to act as if like I OWE HER forever! If you wanna go continue PMS- go farer ! If its because of some matter that you are not satisfy with me, or us, then just voice up to me, rather than showing your mother-dead-looking-face everyday and talk like a terrorist on every conversation. I just don't give a shit because I do not even know what is happening, shes worthless my anger! I AM NOT ANGRY but I AM PISSED. IF you have a bad mood, go knock yourself on the wall,do not vent out on me, you think I am stupid enough until an extend that I DO NOT SENSE your mocking speech ? ? ? ! ! !
(I am not yelling)
.

When she needs help, she looks like shes your best friend (oh yeah, shes having a new close friend currently FOR GOOD), when shes in bad mood, shes a terrorist ! ! ! IT IS NOT HARD TO SMILE A LITTLE BIT WIDER OR TO STOP BEING SARCASTIC. I tell you, IT IS NOT HARD.

I have my own life (thank god, I do have my own life), IF YOU DISLIKE then just give me a break !

I don't wanna dirt my blog with such a bad-post because this blog is only meant for JOY and myself. And oh yeah, I know she will be laughing if she happen to see my post, because she made me pissed. Shall I say : HALOOOOO, welcome to the blog ! YEAH, ITS YOU ITS YOU ! OMG, PSYCHIC ! ! !

Just stop stalking me !

P.S : And I think you,my brother spreaded me the flame he vented out last week after seeing my post about his new MacBook Pro =p Thats why I can FLAME NOW Wahahaha XD



Oh Weee... Last but not least.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ! ! !

Missing home ( FINALLY !!!)

7 Anti-Kubi on "One-Night Millionaire"

fufu on March 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

hahahhahaa go to vietnam or indonesia... everyday you can be millionaire or even billionaire =)

Anonymous said...

hahhaaaa... kubi must be very satified of her hotel and houses... cause dunno sometimes last few years... SHE LOST STUPIDLY HER PROPERTIES TO "FEI YEH".... kakakkaaaaa

ChiroBie on March 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

How can you call your hubby is FEI YEH ? ? ? Hahaha !

Allison on March 18, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

hi hi.. jz wondering which batch are you now.. cz i got friend study in Moscow,russia too. ;) Neway, for such a person, just ignore her. Ppl like that exist everywhere. Gosh

ChiroBie on March 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

Hey Alli, Yeah IGNORE HER mannnn!!! Hahaha XD

Btw, I am 5th year and its no surprise to bump into friends in Moscow because HELL LOTS MALAYSIAN studying here!

Anonymous said...

sorry lol.. the FEI YEH is DAVIS lol!!!

ChiroBie on March 19, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

Woiiii... Later people read my blog la! Dont simply put NAMES hahaha!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates