Friday, March 20, 2009

Irritating Notes At FB eh ?


The other day, I was trying on all the button/tabs in FB, I am trying to discover MORE about FB. And I saw this "adding a link" into FB. FB stands Facebook in case you don't know lol=p. So quickly I added my blog's web address : Hocus Pocus at the space given. I thought this might ease the readers by just clicking it in future from FB and it directs them to my blog, and also they will be updated by any new post through FB, and yeah I get more feeds as well! Haha XD

But only NOW I found out that, whenever you click at the link, it actually appears as A NOTE IN FB.
OOouwww, tell me it is irritating ! It is! It is!
I won't even bother to read other people's notes in FB, esp those with freaking bloody long post with bad formats and fonts (which only meant to be in the blogspot).

Sorry people, I'm not in purpose to irritate your eyes and PLUS I sound pathetic leh. Hahaha =p
And you know why I think I sound pathetic? Because the other day, a friend of mine was telling story about a note another friend made about her life here in Moscow, and I was thinking why the hell she would want to note about her life in FB?

NEHH, now you know the secret ! Actually she is a blogger, as simple as that. Are you ? Haha ! That is why we sounded soooooo pathetic hahahaha XD LOL


So, visit my original blog-sphere (by just clicking view original post) with better templates and colors ! LOL =p

CRAP !

I WANT SPRING ! ! !
&
I WANT CHEAPER AIR TICKETS TO NYC ! ! !

0 Anti-Kubi on "Irritating Notes At FB eh ?"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates