Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Limited-Evil Choices I Have



My mood disappointed my blog.

In EMO state almost equivalent to STUPOR. Been thinking and figuring a lot about my plans. In a lot of matters. I am trying harder and harder - not to think.

Never can feel any extra unnecessary excitement (anymore) - because things do not always work out as how you wanted it to be, as I wanted it to be.

I need it so much now and it makes me LOST. And start to scream for help.

I wish I can be a kid again . . .
A kid will not ask for more
.


I wish I will never get older . . .
Old folks never get to ask more.



But this is what I needed most . . .

And this explains the meaning of this post . . .

If you are blurred now, you are normal because I am blurred (extreme) even before this entry. And I am working half way - because I am unable to complete it now.

Someone please help me. Cheering me up is not enough =p

Because THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION CAN CURE MY HEDEK.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Limited-Evil Choices I Have"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates