Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Lazy Day


Sleep in the evening is a must to my life since the first day I came to Moscow until now, I have been doing this for the past 4.5 years already. And I love evening-sleep. But sometimes when I can't control the sleep, duration scares me. To the maximum 6 hours and minimum 2 hours. When it comes to the maximum, I will not be able to sleep early that night -----> I will be loitering in the room for whole night, up until 1-2 hours left before class starts, I think : Oh, I better go sleep. The next day, I will be dozing the train off.

Today is a lazy day for me. And in fact, everyday is a lazy day for me. Who doesn't want to eat, sleep, hobby-ing, shopping plus a little bit of working in a everyday's life? I would be definitely the first one to put-up-my-legs to be a lazy-queen. I wish and needless to ask, I WILL NOT GET BORED (but only with cash-filling my wallet non-stop) with this kind of life ( because I have thousand hobbies =p).

Today not a bad day at all, class ended 12:30 noon which is far early expected by us, but not because she is generous, she is just the one who knows how to make full use of the(our) time and let us not do the waiting everyday which is a typical Russian's style. Students always ask for more. I always ask for more. Everyday 12:30noon go home, anyone? I want ! ! !

Edit : My swollen gum is aching me ! ! !

2 Anti-Kubi on "A Lazy Day"

fufu on March 4, 2009 at 5:44 AM said...

working is a must i would say, 12.30pm is too early to go back home.... you would definitely miss your uni life when you step into the social uni =p

ChiroBie on March 4, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

I will miss my uni life BUT definitely not the classes I have in hospitals like now haha! Forever I will be in hospital =(

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates