Monday, March 2, 2009

I Love You But I Hate You


I was not supposed to blog about this person but I have been thinking for the past few hours and finally I decided to blog about him. Actually not that I decided but I feel I must blog about him because I am choked inside. ROAR.

This fcker came from an average family and his dad earns an average monthly. BUT this boy is richer than the daddy seems to me. Haha. OK. Let put it in this way. If I am not mistaken, this fcker bought the coolest, high-tech-est laptop the HP with the best features 2 years ago (ok before that, he was using my abandoned-laptop, oh a 2nd hand laptop from me, the one I threw it away. I love the way he use it & swear it haha). He is satisfied. Oh yea, of course he is because a damn laptop today do not need RM6k( I am counting in RM now).

And a year later, I was chatting with him. He was in the university. I know this fcker. He wouldn't have brought his damn laptop to his university because he claimed that it is BIG. OK. He likes a small laptop. Oh yea, Asus Eee PC is finally out ! ! ! A YAY for him. Thats his second laptop in his life. ( He was just 19 ok).

And now, hes older a year or a half. Hes 20 (I like to put you in 20 because I am "still" 24 so you are 4 years younger), and finally he bought my laptop!!! Why I said mine ? ? ?

Fcker, when did you feel like buying a Macbook out of sudden? When your sister told you that her laptop spoiled and she has been using it for 4 years ( say fuck to Acer), apparently this fcker advise me to buy a Macbook PRO the thinnest version. Ouuww, I would LOVE TO. But, DENG YOU!

You bought it before me ? ? ? ( Obviously la, I don't have the cash for getting a Macbook PRO or a Macbook DUST). This fella will only buy things to the extend of buying the BEST THING. Yeah, smart enough to choose a Macbook Pro.

I am CHOKED.

OK. Story about this fcker is over.

And a toast for you! People, lets toast for him!

ITS UNFAIR!!!

Actually, "pc termasuk air" sounds ridiculous to me, did you try blowing it dry ? ? ? At least ? ? ? NO right ! ! ! Blame the daddy or mummy to the stupidity to believe your story ( don't worry, they not reading my blog) haha! Oh, grandma MIGHT be reading my blog ! ! ! But, I hope your "Human-ATM" the grandma will keep giving you free-flow-cash, that sounds healthy to me, and shes healthy, shes happy, she pays your gadgets. You like it ? ? ? I like it.

So, treat your grandmother nicer today, from today, and today onwards to WIN a MacBook PRO ! ! ! You are a grandmother-boy, aren't you ? ? ? But not bad mar, I wish to be a grandmother-girl too =p R.O.A.R.

Come babe, spare me your extra MONEY. I said I am not jealous. LOL.

5 Anti-Kubi on "I Love You But I Hate You"

Wolf on March 3, 2009 at 2:47 AM said...

awww.....
brother sister feud?

For a moment there I thought it was your neighbor... getting towards the end.. then I noticed it is someone from your family...

not jealous? betol ke??

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-((((

ChiroBie on March 4, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

Why la ? Funny post mar haha! R.O.A.R

He just flamed me XD

Gotta stick money on my body FAST ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Um... OK... Don't worry, enough MacBooks to go around. Since when you became an Apple fan? Ceh... Welcome to the gang!

ChiroBie on March 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

Who doesn't want to be an Apple fan? Haha XD

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates