Friday, March 6, 2009

Bed Time Story


I am already on bed and getting ready to doze off.

-My bed time story-

I came home really late today after class, around 18:30pm for one reason I shall not say now. Sacrificed my evening-sleep today. Blame to my laziness doing last minute job : patient history which is already in my list-to-do for the past 1 week. Besides blaming myself, the sleeping-goku must be blame too. A 2 person job (because we are sharing the patient history) done by 1, me the Kubi, because said he is "really" sleepy thus I allowed him to nap (HALOOO I am sleepy and tired too !) and end up spending 4 hours alone finishing it before midnight. This time it takes a bit longer than usual because the "copy and paste" job cannot work out due to my "rare-diagnosis", I have NO SAMPLE to copy haha! So, he(YOU) SHOULD FEEL GUILTY NOW.

I hope he is.
Nah, second thought, just give him a break haha!

Kubi can't wait for weekend ! ! ! Again a 3 days-weekend gonna be ! ! !
I just cannot freaking wait, at the same time, I have a whole long list-to-do.

I wanna BAKE MY WEEKEND ! ! !

6 Anti-Kubi on "Bed Time Story"

Anonymous said...

okay haha bake your weekend then. Goku will do all the baking LOL

Anonymous said...

oh yea forgot my guilty face :

=_= 1....2....3....

yeah guilty mourning for 3 seconds d XAXA

Anonymous said...

ya alfonz

Anonymous said...

ZOHAN ! ! !

fufu on March 7, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

baking?? i love it... bake more stuff for me next time =p

ChiroBie on March 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

LOL. Malaysia no need to bake lor, go out buy can alr ! ! !

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates