Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Have A New Wish List


Kubi has a new Cubee Wish List on the RIGHT ! ! !

HOM MA NI BEH NI HOM ~ TINK !

.
.
.
.
.

FULFILL MY WISHES ~ GIMME MY WISHES
MAY ALL MY WISHES COME TRUE XD


I am not so greedy la. . . half of them, kay ? ? ?

DAY & NIGHT DREAMING


AND

CURE MY FLU & ST PLEASE ! ! !
Ears are stuck & painful
Snot-nosed
Throat keel-ing kubi

BUT

They stimulate my dreaming-receptors which is GOOD =p

*****

What happen to my face ? ? ?

I have these few small-brownish moles on my right cheek TODAY, YEAH JUST TODAY. They grew few inches one to another, what are these ? ? ? HELP ! ! !
I have original 2 moles plus additional 4 small new moles WTF ~
And a bigger one on the neck!
NOT Skin Cancer
ok!

0 Anti-Kubi on "I Have A New Wish List"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates