Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Pocus-List ! ! !


I Like Her But I Hate Her.

Shes in my NEW favorite pocus-list on right, one of the blog I would love to read from today onwards.


We discovered her blog from browsing through google.com and the root is shes one of the contestant from Malaysian Dream Girl Season 2 (MDG2) ! I've been following this contest since the first season last year, been supporting the girls, and now I am still (will be) following this online-streaming competition. I need this entertainment since there is no Malaysian TV (or astro, or satelite) streaming program in Moscow, so having an online-streaming contest is not bad at all. At least I am entertained =p

Shes better known as MDGMING a.k.a Ming ! ! !

I LOVE HER BLOG. I TOTALLY LOVE HER FASHION SENSE. I TOTALLY LOVE HER IN WHOLE.
At least for now : I hope she will never irritate the people throughout the contest as the real-show in the Dream-House will be stream online, showing their real characters, as what you all have seen from the last season, how the MDGs behaved which very much irritate others.

But for time being, I TOTALLY LOVE MING.
As I said IN WHOLE.

Check it out people ! ! !

5 Anti-Kubi on "New Pocus-List ! ! !"

fufu on March 10, 2009 at 7:31 AM said...

one pretty girl but from some angles she looks ugly XD

ChiroBie on March 10, 2009 at 3:04 PM said...

Haha! You are BAD. I love her fashion ! ! ! Haha XD

Anonymous said...

she looks cool and nice. she is natural, her fashion sense is good... at least better than those just pretend cute in front of the camera.... kakakkaaaaaa

u know u know, who am i trying to say.... Moscow Medical Uni Top Bitchy a.k.a AK

ChiroBie on March 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

I dont know wor. Who is the bitch? Haha. AK stand for what? Haha! LOL

Bret punya friend I know la.

ChiroBie on March 19, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

Haha DOT COM! Now I know who is Ak. I did not expect you to remember this fella better than myself =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates