Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yipeeeee!


YIPEEEEEEEeeeee YAa YAa . . . MY PASSPORT IS BACK !!!

Goku made a decision to call PONY express to arrange a time for passports delivery yesterday, because it will be hell dangerous in case they simply pass them to the security guard or someone else IF we are not home, so he told them to come after 3pm today. And due to some language problem haha, I advised him to send an email to PONY express to be safe.

Well, they sent our passports at 16:20 ~ HURRAYYYYY and the visa expires March 2019.
I am happy la of course, and quickly I talked to my mum on the phone and she congratulated me =)

USA HERE I COME ! ! !
You might find me a lil bit too excited abt this visa thingy but mind you, I am really excited lor! Haha XD
Oh yeah, the people in the embassy must be too busy processing hell lots of visa for Russians, that is why they glued my visa out of the margin, like 1cm protruded from my passport, WTF !
Besides, first time seeing a visa with my FACE on it. At least not in Russia or China's visa. Normally the picture are not shown until they flash it down the laser ( or not laser but something!) but this visa MY BIG ROUND FACE is shown! Will they deny my visa if I become prettier or thinner a year before my visa expires ( 9 years later)? ? ?LOL=p
Of course NO, finger prints NEVER change! So don't crime ok!

"PAH !!!" ~ I have to start planning my 2 months-summer-holiday in state soon. And I shall save more money for shopping perhaps? Haha XD I wish I have a human ATM like "my lovely jerk" lol. More than 70% of my wish list can be easily found in states =p

And I promised myself to start a new travel-blog during this summer holiday in states (I'd been promising myself about this new blog 2 years ago =p). I just can't wait to blog you my whole-travel-experiences in hell lots of cities I have visited (Eh Eh, I am not comparing with you ok, I only feel grateful on myself =p).

Kubi thinking which part of states she should be exploring, the whole US ? ? ? NO.NO.
Come'on share me your itinerary if you have one!

*****

I am still sick. I HATE FLU.
More and more mucous draining down my nasal tract, the harder I pressurized on the mucous, my nose and ears are worst blocked. And I wonder why my salivation became HYPER. My mouth filled with hell lots of saliva, I need to keep drinking water to swallow them. Errr . . . Not too disgusting la!


And WTF, I thought its getting warmer these few days but late afternoon today Moscow SNOWED ? ? ? AGAIN ? ? ? Almost all the European countries starting Spring and why Moscow is still the same Whitey Moscow ? ? ?

Come'on shine me shine me shine me, else buy me a new boot & winter jacket ! ! ! Grrrrr . . .

*****

Oh, Yippeee again, tomorrow is holiday ! ! ! Bet you guys never heard of Piragov IF you are originally from Malaysia or not from Russia & stay in Malaysia or not in Russia, so don't bother! Its just another holiday ! ! !

Reminder : Exam in 2 weeks

1 Anti-Kubi on "Yipeeeee!"

Anonymous said...

Congrates on your passport

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates