Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hiatus


My first-exam-cycle has just started TODAY (FIMA) and thus Kubi gonna have a hard time studying + leaving the blogsphere for the next few weeks. This cycle requires me to study everyday and go for exam everyday. EVERYDAY. Until the end of the cycle which is 2 weeks after, I will get my exam grade from the average marks of everyday's paper. And after these 2 fecking week, I will be having another exam which requires me to sit the final at the end of the cycle, which is 2 weeks after. 2 weeks + 2 weeks = 4 weeks.
So so so the end my April . . .

But I will still blog once a while, especially when my brain gets de-function.


These 2-April-Papers are NOT the END YET. I will still have 3 more papers to sit end of the semester BUT BUT BUT time being, lets get rid of these 2 FIRST !

EXAM. SIEN. STUDY. SIEN. SLEEP. NO MORE. FC FEAST. NO MORE. KUBI. KANTOI.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Hiatus"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates