Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Lazy Saturday


Ленивая Cуббота
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 3 resting days with no exams. Including Thursday night, actually Kubi has 4 studying-days for her next week's exam. Yeah each day a paper. But I have only started bit by now, its alr Saturday night.

Sleeping kills ! ! !

FCs Fckers baru came to STORM Kubi-room ! ! !
I shooed them back of course la la la.

ZEE VOON marah me because of the BBQ Pork =p


He marah me I kiss him bit then won't marah dy beb? ? ?

OK la, gonna sayang him for the next few weeks.

*****

Other than studying, I made BBQ pork (char siew) and crispy roasted pork (siu yoke) for dinner today. The half-pork left inside my fridge for the past 3 weeks finally gone for good! The outcome - only below average.

BBQ pork was slight-perfectly nice I think, but the crispy roasted pork - not as pretty as hers. Keke =p



I am drinking lots of green tea now ~ I feel FAT.

*****

And I made some egg tarts + soya bean drink last weekend.

OK. Kubi needa study !

1 Anti-Kubi on "A Lazy Saturday"

V!W! on April 15, 2009 at 5:35 PM said...

look delicious!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates