Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MISS-MODE


Kubi Moody. Miss-Mode. I am missing everything.

Missing home badly, my parents. Never realize that we never webcam for more than 7 months. Never see their lovely faces for such a long time. Hardly talk to them on phone this month due to busy schedules. And I doubt if I can survive for another 14 months for not going home.

OMG 14 MONTHS. Not days. Not weeks. MONTHS.

Turned down so many activities surrounding me, missing my BFs as well and ma DIM SUM gurl.

Missing Kubibloggy.
But again ; Its just that everyday is not a blogging-day.

Coughing my lung off. My diaphragm dropping. Abdominal pain. Insomnia.
SICK.

Thursday My Exam.

The only good thing I see is finally SPRING ! ! ! GREEN.

4 Anti-Kubi on "MISS-MODE"

ChiroBie on May 2, 2009 at 1:18 AM said...

I m kooobiiieee

ChiroBie on May 2, 2009 at 2:51 AM said...

Gan The Spammer

king ptolemy said...

come my egyptian queen.

ChiroBie on May 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM said...

u commented on the wrong post haha! massad post coming =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates