Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pre-Post


When I read back my latest post, I felt really bad leaving my blog so dreaded. Most of you might think that I am sad UNTIL NOW thus I never blog haha! The sadness last for only ONE DAY (ok la, actually 2 days =p).

Over and everyday is a new day =)
Its just that everyday is not a blogging-day =p


I am having a really busy week thats why I never blog. And the main reason is because my middle finger on my right hand injured last week when I was cooking and because I use only THAT finger to type on my keyboard thus no entry. And now I am using my index finger to type. SLOW. WEIRD.
But better than leaving my blog so BLUE.

I have lotsa updates haha! About the 60's party held last week, about the dimsum night, about my new pet Pupu Fish, and about my new toy!
Coming soon . . . Tomorrow hopefully!


Oh by the way, I am having ENT cycle now and next Thursday will be the exam. If you still remember April month = an exam month for me. Can't wait to end this month and start May! Holidays nearer, USA sooner, final year draws nearer XD

I shall continue studying.

*****
Updated : Again I am sick, 4th times March-April. Sick of it. Sore throat, FECKING BAD flu and HELL cough. I BARK like a dog. If you come to me now with TB, pneumonia or whateva diseases, yeah you got it, I will get superinfected "freaking easily"! (Ouuwww, this freaking easily reminds me of MDG Pinky : "I tend to laugh very freaking easily").

0 Anti-Kubi on "Pre-Post"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates