Monday, May 4, 2009

Yipeeee . . . Lighter Head !


Yipeeeeee . . . Finally gotta new profile picture!

Its been like almost a year I never take a BIG HEAD photo and finally yesterday I did! You know la, I am not such a good camwhore. (Ooppss, why did people call themselves as a whore? *wondering*) Keke. Oh yeah, I cut my hair and straightened it and now I have no more curly hair.

My nickname as The Curly Girl finally gone for GOOD ! ! !

I have so many updates but I am really a lazy pig. (Pig is lazy?) lol =p Nah I am really lazy handling the pictures, even though I am not gonna edit any of them (because I don't know how to edit pictures) but still I am just too lazy to transfer the pictures. I'll be posting up new updates soon with lotsa parties and fun!

Kubi list :
60's party.

My new toy.

Pupu Fish My new pet.

Massad Moscow 2009.

And this coming weekend outing!

*****

I know I have big face with short round hair but gimme some credit la since I hardly take picture like this and after a year, finally I changed my profile pictures XD

And I like my hair for only 1 reason : I don't have to carry my heavy curly head anymore!
Auhhhh . . . LIGHT ME ! ! !

So Itu ZeeVoon don't bully my picture. LOL =p

4 Anti-Kubi on "Yipeeee . . . Lighter Head !"

Ah Fai said...

Muaks~ I love PuPu fish XD

AnN on May 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

Love your new look :D

ahtan said...

auhh.. my love for kubis!

ah huh said...

kubi banyak cubi! cute nya

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates