Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dig The Freshest News From You


-THERE YOU GO THE MOST POINTLESS POST IN MY BLOG EVER-

Let my jungle-frizzy-messy-big-head-hair leave in peace OK.


I don't understand why people are so interested discussing how much I spent on my hair, maybe because this hostel getting more and more boring ? ? ? Haha XD

Ok la, if you guys are really interested to know, instead of asking around and spread the fcking news around with everytime gets bigger and bigger the amount, I will tell you ok. Cutting part cost only Rub 600. I think its cheap because I've never cut my hair in Moscow throughout 5.5 years plus I am not going back to Malaysia this year thus no cutting in Malaysia. So, its really cheap for me I must say and this time around cutting is a MUST unless you wanna see me having long hair like Natasha during my graduation.

And the part you guys wanted to know sooo BADLY . . . The straightening cost Rub 1800 (around RM 180). For me, again it is cheap. Maybe because you guys have NEVER straighten hair before but well for people like me having the worst hair, I have bloody lotsa experiences in straightening, and to me that price is just equivalent to Malaysia or even cheaper. So no big deal ok. Calm down. LOL =p So people you guys know how much I spent on my hair now, so don't throw shit to my hair okays? Haha =p But but, I have revealed some secrets about hair straightening while I was in the salon, so for the next time I might salon-ed myself =p

Conclusion. I love my hair. You love my hair. So stop adding extra digits to the amount. People come ask me with BIG ROLLED EYES.

I was surprised that I've never tell many people about it, so people who love spreading news apparently are the nearest to me? Haha. NORMAL LA.

And my fellow non-hostel-citizens, sorry for this pointless post and don't be surprise with my hostel-mates haha. Typical Malaysians ok. Gossip always come first =p WHY hah?
And we can never get rid of them, so you have 2 choices : Mind your own business or join them!
Of course I never give a shit la!


Kubi dozing off. YAY, MCD Breakfast tomorrow ! ! !
Yipeee XD Hassy Browny here I come!

Yipeeee . . . Chelsea No More No More Xaxaxa XD

Oh btw, if you are my regular reader you must have notice that "A New Haircut" posted at Cubee-Wish-list as POINT NUMBER ONE since long long time ago, go peep if you never notice it before. Haha! So no surprise seeing me getting my wish-list one by one. Pointless if I just simply type my wish-list, so I mean what I say. Can't wait can't wait XD

Hostel gets Kubi-ed. FCs, HELP!

11 Anti-Kubi on "Dig The Freshest News From You"

J said...

I think the prices are reasonable. And love your hair!

Your statement : " I was surprised that I've never tell many people about it, so people who love spreading news apparently are the nearest to me? Haha. "

Needless to say, everyone in this hostel knows that your group has the best CNN haha! You are lucky to have them/her to transform your news lol.

Good Luck!

AhPau on May 7, 2009 at 5:07 AM said...

U forgot to add "Total damage=2400ru" in case ppl dunno how to count and then wrongly calculated =P

Wei!! I also want hash brown leh!!!

smiling bro said...

=)

*prepares parang*
parang reflects the sunray

-shining babey- ii to ki na

ChiroBie on May 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

J : No comment. Haha. Names are not allowed in my blog. Always.

Pau : So early online? LoL =p Nice hassy browneyyyyyyy XD

Smiling Bro : Don't und. Haha!

laughing kor said...

sorry, earlier I sent my 'leng', smiling kor over.

1minute protection for 1eggtart.

thanks.

AnN on May 7, 2009 at 5:31 PM said...

Worth the price paid for your hair :)

honestly..the price seem ok..cheaper than what I spent in the salon back home haha~

AnN on May 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

Wait..shudn't have said that...

or the next new spread wouldn't be Chirobie's hair is 2800 rub but it would be..Ann said it's cheap haha

jk jk :P

ChiroBie on May 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

Laughing Kor : Egg tart no. Tropical fruits yes.

Ann : Haha, people will add you into my "hair-discussion" after your comment haha, don't pray pray ok =p

AnN on May 8, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

oh...oh..
:)

chillobee said...

ya samaya krasivaya

T.I. said...

you could have whatever you like... yeah yeah yeah...

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates