Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yipeeee XD


Again a "Yipeeee XD" post, guess you guys familiarized with this post-title already =p
Why a Yipeeee XD post?
Not entirely Yipeeee but almost Yipeeee laaaaaa haha!

Friday will be the last day of semester 2, but today - My generous teacher decided to end our semester TOMORROW! YIPEEEEEEEEE . . . I hope he is generous to gimme my credit also =p Tomorrow is my last day of the semester! I am DYING for it. I just hate traveling 3 hours to and fro to an isolated infectious hospital every morning 7am, who love to travel so far just for classes? I bet NO ONE! But we have to.

And starting from tomorrow, I will be having exam break! Needa sit for 3 papers and then officially I'll be having summer breakaaaaaaa ! Can't wait!

I should be getting "real" exciting about my state plan but to my surprise, I am thinking about home more. Missing home. I will be in Malaysia in less than a month time IF I choose to go back. But instead, Kubi is flying over to another continent which is now seriously infected by Influenza lol =p This will be also my farthest trip ever from home!

I hope I made a right choice.
And say NO to Influenza.
Not Kubi and Danbo PLEASE.


Oh yeah 4 hours evening nap is a must! Let's sleep XD

7 Anti-Kubi on "Yipeeee XD"

AhPau on May 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

*poke poke* kacau kubi from her afternoon nap =P

Dun worry sure get za cheot one!
Yippy yai yaih! BBQ here we comeeee

ChiroBie on May 28, 2009 at 12:28 AM said...

itu DJ aka danbo teach u how to "poke poke" me issit. he always do that when i sleep toooo long haha! lol =p

MY BRUSHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD

kubis said...

taijiao post :D zibunnn typed 1

Ching Mun on May 29, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

Heyyie which part of US will you be visiting? I will be dropping New York a visit after my graduation in Aug if everything goes well *Prayerfully*.

But to get a States VISA is real hard for me :(

Anyways, happy holidays! ^^

ChiroBie on May 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM said...

hey ching mun!

I'll be going to NYC,Wash DC 29th June for a week, then to LA, LV for another week, after that I will be staying in Florida for 1.5 months till my summer holiday ends. Basically bit of every states haha!

States visa is not so hard nowadays. You going for holiday also? Btw, Aug I will be in Florida.

BeatFreakz said...

Hello,

Blogowner, I want to meet up with you. Then we can do the Hot&Cold dance.

CowaBunga!

Best regards,
NinjaTurtlez

ChiroBie on May 30, 2009 at 2:51 AM said...

Ninjaturtlez, I wanna meet you up and burn your "precious" =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates