Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring Moscow


I LOVE SPRING. I JUST LOVE IT. EVERYONE LOVES SPRING.

9th of May - Victory Day of Russia. We all had public holiday on Monday, 3 days holidays including the weekends. HAPPY. Since after 2 exams I had April, stayed in the room everyday, study - missing most of the interesting activities people had out there. To be exact ever since winter break after back from my trip, never again we had such a pleasant break! Its not that I was having exam all the time, just that the weather NOT right. If I am not mistaken, last snow fallen onto ground in Moscow was 21st April this year. Awesome and tragedy at the same time, but also because of the long winter in Moscow people know how to appreciate spring and summer even better, at least to me - I LOVE SPRING & SUN XD At least I never complain much without aircond or about the hot weather. I am not worry about my already-very-tanned-dark-skin just because I love soaking under the sun now. But the only thing I hate is to suffocate inside the bus/metro/any public transport during summer. For those who don't know, we hardly have an aircond public transport in Moscow. So prepare your battery-electrical-fan IF you gonna visit Moscow or other European countries during summer (ESP ITALY & HK ! ! ! - BLOOOOODYY HOT) =p

Last weekend was really awesome! Friday we skipped lecture (oooppss) and we went for movie! Why am I so excited haha telling this. Well, my first time watching a movie in Russian language with no subtitles,
NO SUBTITLES beb and with bloody cheap price. For like Rub40 (RM4) from 12noon till (not sure). And if you love morning-movie, well you need to pay only Rub25 which is RM2.50 Cool isn't it? We chose X-Men - the main reason because its an action movie, thus we can understand the movie more regardless to the language and also because we do read comics about X-Men, thus point added. But to be frank with my russian level, I thought I would be able to understand for like 30% of the movie? But to my surprise 70% of it I can say. I am surprised myself! Hehe and overall, a nice movie. Not the best but a good one. After the movie, we headed to sushi lunch & then park-dating with FCs.

Sunday! We went
BDHX. Nothing much to say about this place as everyone familiar with this place already. Thus, enjoy the pictures! Oh btw, instead of taking our regular public transport the metro, we took a bus trip!

Their best picture of the day - for me.
Hes over-joyed with reasons.Our shadows =p

*****
No idea why I chose wearing all black during such a hot weather -and I guess thats the only one of few black tops I have in my cupboard lol =p And the tanning effect ~ superB fast. Haha!

And guess what, Moscow has a new shopping mall! Located quite far away from my hostel but a bigger mall with more westernize concept. Things you can't find in other shopping malls in Moscow, you might probably find it there like Burger King! Metropolitan shopping mall. We window shoped for a while, dinner and starbuck-ed (they have 3 starbucks outlet in one fcking mall =p). Caught the last bus and reached home after midnight. Tiring but so far the best-spring-outing this year!

I hope this is not the end of my spring YET. Exams are near ( I hate to mention this!), but I have to keep reminding myself about it & make sure I treasure every weekend as much as I can =) And sad thing is the FCs gonna graduate very soon this June and I won't be seeing them again until next year. Thus, I must treasure more time with them until end of June before I leave to the states. Sound so gay =p

A long post but thats the end gaga =p This weekend I hope for better outing, with good weather I hope for
Forest BBQ! And perhaps night camping as well near the park? LOL =p

Off to bed and YIPEEEEE . . . Hassy Browny for breakfast again tomorrow ! ! !

4 Anti-Kubi on "Spring Moscow"

fufu on May 14, 2009 at 5:17 AM said...

wow like your new haircut!!!
moscow...will be there sooner... as i may go to germany for master =p exam huuh?? all the best

ChiroBie on May 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM said...

Wow germany for master? Haha, you love learning new languages I guess lol =p Not tired with Japanese? Haha XD

Khinfai on May 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

Irise scold me fcker and ask me to comment . So I leave my comment here lol .

^^

ChiroBie on May 14, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

FCKER la you. Why you wrote Chen as your name plus with this blogspot which does not even exist!

You never care about me! (Angry + burning money)

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates