Friday, May 22, 2009

Am I still in mutism state?


I am not clear myself.
But one thing for sure is, yes the thingy still haunting my mind. Loitering around my brain tissues.

Life goes on as usual, you see Kubi smile and laugh as usual, you
see her serious face every weekday as usual, you see my most "ganas-morning-look" every morning every weekday as usual. I talk cock as usual. And you see my most acute stage killing people if my sleep being disturbed. But deep inside, yeah I am still in mutism state.

I am a sudden-girl not a cover-girl lol.
Never go through incubation period, straightaway you'll always see acute symptoms, and after all the symptoms dissappear, you will see me reverse back to incubation period or period reconvalense, and exacerbation is anytime, anywhere.
This proven I have real low EQ.

There are some people I hate to mention in this blog but sometimes these people really get on my nerves. I never complain being isolated by others but instead these people complained being isolated. We never force you out but your attitude walked you away from us. We shall never be blame because sometimes talking to you need us to think thrice, anything anytime you might get irritated and angry silently inside. As fast as lightnings and with no reason. Nobody is clear of what you are, but I am clear. I do not have to say them out because I am not interested to. To irritate and make Kubi angry is not as easy as you thought, because I have good immunity. Anger makes me tachycardia, heart burn - makes your life shorter, makes you look older.

I feel friendship is really something we should treassure and whether you have a good friend or not, its all depends on them whether or not to accept all your bad attitude and sometimes your bad attitude doesn't look bad on me. I can accept because I believe anyone might easily make a mistake, after all we all are human, and no matter how badly it is, as long as you are willing to change and be "real", you are always welcome and sorry is not needed. But the internal you - now still scares me away. And you have gone too far to come back. Shower yourself like Danbo and think about your life. Who is Danbo ? My new friend XD
*****
But ONE superB happy thing happened today made by you, Dee. If you read this post, and refer back the email you sent me, you know why you made my day today. My girl now is growing in her life, doing what a teenager should lol and shes willing to share her life with others. No matter what, Chirobie (she prefer this compare to Kubi) forever be there for you.

A busy tomorrow - lots of shit to clear. Longing for Sunday outing =)

0 Anti-Kubi on "Am I still in mutism state?"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates