Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Bad Friday


I did something really stupid today. And I am sad.
Feel like tearing the book apart and burn it.

I am a very practical person and I always(only) do the "right" things.

Meaning ; not criminal ; do things with approval of other people, approval of myself, things under my principle - the right thing. Adding with bringing happiness to myself and others.
Many people said that we must make our own effort to strike for ; either something which is possible, impossible, belong or not to us. I seldom do that. Throughout my life, I always try my best before things happen, and the outcome always satisfy me. You can call this as LUCK. I do not fight over or beg for things do not belong to me or fight after things had happened. This is not me.

I do not like to stress myself for something unreachable. "Make impossible possible" - 5 years back I might buy this but now NO. I believe possible when I think it is possible - not you.I rather lay low and let the destiny master my life. But this doesn't show that I do not know how to put effort on works, just that I am not stubborn over impossibles. And I want to live smart. When I was younger, I always struggle with stress - Now that I've learned to manage expectations in order to get rid of stress. Expectations needed but minimize them.

How smartly you handle your life/tactics, you can never forget the principle of your life. Do not get too stubborn over it but never flush them inside the toilet bowl.

But today- I break the rules. I put my feeling at risk, I played my own feeling.
I failed doing them TODAY. Even so, this does not mean that you are better than me.

If I have higher EQ - this post never exist and today is a Good Friday.
*****

1 Anti-Kubi on "A Bad Friday"

Master EQ said...

be strong.

welcome to russia. if only things were fairer, in black and white, follow rules and no shortcuts or backdoors, then you are golden!

too bad, we'll never know who is better over here.

thats why people with higher EQ triumphs here :)

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates