Sunday, May 24, 2009

Final week of the semester


This week gonna be the final week of this semester, and then I will be having 3 papers until end of June before leaving for summer break!

And this final week is the most torturing one I think! Maybe because I am already in holiday mood plus this cycle is busy and not so interesting. I hope I can get the credit last day of my cycle, else Kubi will be only napping in her hut and be antisocial. LOL =p I hope everything goes well.


Today went for dinner at Starlite Diner with the FCs, but d
ue to the gloomy weather, raining - we cannot walk around for pictures, and the food only average so Kubi might not be blogging about it.

But no matter how bad the weather is, how bad is the food ~ there's always one thing I'm happy with - 5 of us went out together as happily as usual.
And also my mojito! My new FAVORITE drink!

Off to bed now. FIMA !
DANBO IS SO SO SO CUTE XD

4 Anti-Kubi on "Final week of the semester"

BC said...

I know I always make your day.

Danbo said...

BC : oi dont kau lui here, if wanna kau go find DJ's partner haha

ZeeVoon said...

I am itchy.

BC said...

haha siapa pulak ini danbo? later kung fu u only u tau

zee voon: wahahahahaha. no comment. :)

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates