Sunday, May 10, 2009

60's Party


Last 3 weeks, my group and I had a wonderful home-party after our forensic exam with the best theme ever : THE 60's PARTY. Potluck as usual + we barbie-doll-ed ourselves. From the theme, you might already know that we dressed up like 60's.

Kubi : Difficulty mix and match a nice piece for myself, I simply wore the top I bought when I was 15 shame shame, thus I look over-OUTDATED compared to them. Not as pretty as others. Sad thing. And I was surprised that they actually doll-ed themselves so nicely with earrings and make up.

It must be my chicken! I was still frying the chicken wings when they started putting on their eye shadow. Sob Sob. Pity Kubi. But still it was a joyous night!


Am gonna post more photos with less words because I found out that lately my posts are essay-like with bloody lots of emotions + feelings. I guess you guys must be really bored already with all my shits. So now, enjoy more pictures! XD
This is how your papa & mama look like when they were young =p
60's Ladies Pose.
Please ignore my outlook because I look like a nut among them.
But that's how 60's should be?

But I think I look like my mum when she was 18 =p LOL.
"Yam Sheng"I like this picture because she looks tomato-red =pI think thrice before I uploaded this picture because I am worried if someone come and keeel me, but since someone already posted it in FB so nevermind la okay haha.
Lets share the best picture of the night together XD
And finally . . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

How can I not upload this photo =p My baby-ex and I gagagaga =p hahahaha =p
*****
WE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHT!
Big thanks to the organizers & my group =)


Oh wait, before ending this post, I wanted to tell you about my new pet Pu Pu Fish. Haha! Many of you might be really curious about this crazy-name I put on Msn, FB or kubibloggy haha.

Okay la, am gonna tell you about it. Actually Pu Pu Fish originally named after MDG 2. If you watch this online-real-show-stupid-drama-entertaining-contest, I am sure you know who am I talking about. Haha and I make fun of this name is just because of ONE reason :
Pu Pu Fish is just another funny + cute name!

Thats it, nothing more. Its not like I look like Pu Pu Fish ok, luckily NOT haha!
If you still don't know what I am talking about, go goggle-search : MDG 2, watch all the episodes and entertain yourself with this stupid name!

Next coming up : My new toy + Massad 2009!

*****

OH NO. WAIT. I DIDN'T MANAGE TO CALL HOME TODAY. SORRY MUM!
HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!!!

P/S : Ma hair was curly and long 3 weeks ago. All gone for good now! Gaga =p

5 Anti-Kubi on "60's Party"

pupufish said...

look my 1st picture. nice? green shirt with a 7 pose

ChiroBie on May 12, 2009 at 2:00 AM said...

I don't believe my Goku will post such a pathetic comment =p

Anonymous said...

Outdated but that is 60's. Without make up you still look good.

Ivy Chen said...

wow! that are so "tango time". love it!

ChiroBie on May 26, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

Hehe. Can't wait to see my baby nephew!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates