Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Starlite Diner


Silent and cold night + study boredom + laziness - There you go our dinner at Starlite Diner!
Ma new favorite drink - Mojito XD
I have been complaining many times to dine in this restaurant because so far I've only heard from others but I've never try in. Finally the FCs made up their mind and 5 of us dine in for Sunday's dinner. A very american-based restaurant you can find in Moscow other than TGIF and American Bar. Atmosphere not as good as I thought. Food below average. Price reasonable. But definitely again a happy dinner!

We didn't manage to take a lot of nice pictures, and I think the food-pictures are always nicer than us lol =p Due to the weather and also its Sunday ( I have school the next day), we didn't go for a walk and instead headed home right after the dinner - I do feel a little guilt because I said I am gonna study when they asked me what am I gonna do when I got home. Errmm, obviously study, what else?!?! LOL =p

Big Shawn Burger
Consider the best order of the day but not a perfect one.

Cowboy Starlite BurgerPork ChopBaby Back Ribs
I think this is a "tradegy",at least TGI serves better ribs!
And I think Kubi can oven herself better lol =p But the coleslaw nice.
Taaa Daaa ~ Kubi & DanboHe has been longing for this shot lol =p
Can't imagine I am actually older than them =(
Pau and Kubi - I chose the " thinnest" face of yours lol.
And she looks so pretty with her make up and I look like I just got up from bed.

2 best-hensem-richest-smartest-cutest-guys in town!
They are available now lol =p
"Chicken" photo - Failed because its ugly!
Kubi is longing for this coming weekend's outing, again 4 more days before I end this cycle and semester - its really torturing! And I feel people around me starting their holiday already- maybe I am just being sensitive haha!
Next weekend, I wanna go Zoo & Forest BBQ XD

Updated : I am slightly happy because Moscow has 2 confirmed swine flu cases keke, at least I feel everyone is in danger now, not only me haha. And going to the states is a MUST since I've paid so much for the flights, and - perhaps in a month time, this pandemic disease will spread all around the world, no matter where you go, you might have risk getting it. But I am aware that USA has a higher chance to get infected la.
Any idea where to get the hard-cover-plastic-mask normally use by police or bomba haha? I wanna get one too LOL =p The normal mask I use in hospital, I feel they are too flimsy to be useful.

-Gotta continue my reading-
How many Kgs I might gain if I eat American food everyday in states?
I can't imagine myself.

7 Anti-Kubi on "Starlite Diner"

hadoken on May 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM said...

go and pau those mask from the med. katastrof departmentlah...

sure won't get infected...hehe...

ChiroBie on May 26, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

I don't understand haha, pau is malay, cantonese, russian or my friend Pau? Hahahahaha XD

Med. katastrof can provide such service eh? Haha lol

hadoken on May 26, 2009 at 3:30 AM said...

pau = steal, curi

trylah talk to them. i think they'll sure lend you a few....hahahahaha

ChiroBie on May 26, 2009 at 3:35 AM said...

Since when pau means steal or curi? bahasa kelantan? Haha lol =p

BC said...

hadoken, chirobie:

I long long also know pau is curi/steal already. Macam short form of tapau, haha.

bcsv pics = success, this is what we say cute! not like ur chicky-pic

chicken pic: pls refer to ysvoon flickr. see the best chicken poser is there.

:D

ChiroBie on May 27, 2009 at 2:06 AM said...

YL = Pau = Kaya Pau = Steal/Curi = Tapau ? lol =p

AhPau on May 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

Oi oi oi!! Y my name appeared here so many times?!!

YL=Lin Yong Pau, not = tapao ok!! Ish ish

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates