Friday, May 15, 2009

Eat Paper Disease


I wish I have this disease. EAT PAPER DISEASE.

So that I can eat up my notes now and eat up the long list of antibiotics + medicine I need to memorize. After eating it, I hope I will not digest it throught GIT. And I hope in some way my body bring them to the brain and digest them INSIDE the brain.

If in future, this "thing" exist, I'll be the first one try eating it XD

I am not crazy but if eating your notes can make you memorize EVERYTHING for exams, work and life, do you want it?
I WANT IT definitely!

Oh this disease really exist ok, and also known as PICA disease - google.uk

But what I've mentioned above are all nonsense. But I know animals love eating paper - at least Baba loves eating them. Baba is SV's toy. SV is the singlet-boy, the photographer DJ1.

Been having insomnia for 4 days (counting...). Too much evening nap and 2-3 hours night sleep. This is terrible.

I'll off to bed now. Try to sleep. Instead of counting lambs in farm, I'll count money =p lol Good Night.

-Light Off-

2 Anti-Kubi on "Eat Paper Disease"

AhPau on May 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

i wish i can memorize by burning the notes and add water, then drink up =P ala chinese drink "fish" style
not so filling right LOL

mamak no.1 said...

i dont burn my notes. in order for them to be 100% effective, you have to mix them well.

no, not with the spoon. but ala mamak. the teh tarik style!

that's my secret in getting the trophy for best mamak. from memorizing my orders, getting the ikan bilis ratio to bawang, frying the murtabak at the correct temperature, 99.98 degree works best.

and that's why kayu employed me. but with low wages!!!!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates