Friday, May 29, 2009

Exam breakaaaaa


Exam breakaaaaa starts today , OFFICIALLY.

As I've mentioned that yesterday was my last class of Semester 2. I was wondering hard, why these people STILL studying in the metro on their way home from class this afternoon. I thought the semester JUST over, everyone is in good mood or holiday mood (or maybe just me). To my surprise, I see a lot of students holding their notes and studying. I keep asking WHY. And after thinking for some minutes, I think I know why.

Well, now that I remember my first paper is just 10 days away.

Still we need a break. At least for me, I need a few days break (maybe 3) before start studying for my finals. Using long period for preparing exams doesn't mean you can cope whatever you need to, and if you've cope all shits you need to, doesn't mean you can remember or understand them all. Its all depends on individual, how much time you need to study, some people need less, some need extremely a lot, and for Kubi, I just need an average. Too little time makes me unprepared, and too long creates me boredom studying the same thing over and over again.

After so many incidents happened previously, I believe I've learned that grades are not so important after all. Like what my dad always remind me :
Either you get the highest mark or the lowest you will still be a doctor, its just the matter of luck and flow sometimes. And with better grades doesn't show that you are better (sometimes he added). So, give yourself a break and enjoy the final year of your study life! To my dad, Kubi is already a very good girl and she always listen.

Yeah, in less than 1.3 years I will be graduating thus I will make my
student life more worthwhile (it is worthwhile all the time lol =p). And I know I am considered as a study-happy-go-travel-buy-crazy-party-student.
Who's better than me? I am grateful =)
"Out of thousands unhappiness in your day/life,
there must be at least ONE thing that make your life colorful&worth for.
When you are unhappy - think about ...
ONE thing you should smile in the next second
".

1 Anti-Kubi on "Exam breakaaaaa"

TzeVun said...

I need a lot of time but I study minimally little.
How? Always kantui~

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates