Monday, May 3, 2010

Labor Day


Today had a day-off replacing Labor day which fall on last Saturday. I went out last 2 days, Saturday and Sunday, had a lot of fun window-shopped LOL =p You know it is NOT fun to window-shop ... at all. Actually I was looking for a black sandal I can wear for my coming annual dinner. Damn. I don't have a proper apparels for this year. And I am kinda like don't wanna waste money buying something expensive yet I dislike. I just don't like getting something in hurry for a purpose. Like getting a black sandal just for the sake of the annual dinner and I will never wear it for second time. It happens to me many times. And I learned from mistakes.

And yeah I didn't buy one. Those that I eyed on, well needless to say they are expensive. I don't know man. I just don't feel like going. Haha. I have signs of getting old LOL =p Still remember I wore whole set of gold-apparels last year, from tiny to big ones, the dress I bought for 2 or 3 years back I don't remember but I didn't wear it until last year. It wasn't a superB dress but a special one. I like everything special. And this year I am gonna suck arse. Can I just wear my last year's golden sandal on my black dress? DAMN. No fucking idea why I bought a black dress last year. I told ya' I hate buying stuff in hurry and for a purpose. I don't have much time searching for a nice dress when I was in US. And to have something better than nothing, I grabbed it even though it is not cheap at all. I seldom adore black. Not never but rare rarely. I am burning my money in anger.

Oh yeah, instead of black sandal I bought another pair of leather shoes (again)! I am just so into vintage brown leather shoes lately. I'd been eye-ing on this pair for some time. Danbo just complained that we don't have any more space for shoes. I am not a shoe addict. I place them nicely, every pair in their own boxes and I wipe them
all every time they served me out. Well, not a disease but haha I don't know. I can tell I am a lover. I love everything belongs to me. That is why if you were to buy 2nd hand stuff from me, I assure you my stuff will be like new ones! Not only clothes or shoes, even books and electrical stuff. LOL =p And I guess this is also one of those reasons why people seldom borrow stuff from me, to be exact, dares to borrow. But you know who you guys are, I do borrow my stuff even new stuff which I never use before. I am a lover XD Yet to be a perfectionist. I am not virgo. LOL =p

I am so boring now. Shall I bake or shall I sleep? Weather is not helping! Later in the evening I will be having yearbook meeting, to be frank it is boring. I mean to make a yearbook. And frankly, many times I think why we are doing it while others just sit there waiting for graduation and even some just love complaining doing nothing. You guys just helped for not complaining! Oh yeah, the yearbook pictures . . . you guys gonna look kinda big. Haha I mean the size of the pictures are kinda big LOL so don't start complaining how ugly you look like in your pic. I myself look like a fat arse. Wuahaha XD

I AM SO BORING ! ! ! And lazy. I did not even blog about my new toy. I promised rubbish.



1 Anti-Kubi on "Labor Day"

Wen-li on May 4, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

hahaha. i totally understand this.
i love my stuff too. possesive i'd say. love to own things and take care of them.

i even hate my books to be dog-eared!
and i dun really like lending my stuff to ppl, unless tht person takes care of stuff well.

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates