Thursday, May 13, 2010

End my med school


Wooooooooottttt . . . Tomorrow gonna be the final final final last last last day in medicine school. Before this, I was so excited and the excitement disappeared last few weeks and it came back this week, especially tonight!

Well, I don't know what to say. No matter how much I hated myself to be in Russia, in CCCP's hospitals, well I still do love my care-free life and my batch mates. I don't have much pictures to upload or to be more exact no picture to upload haha, I wish I have taken more pictures when I was in uni or hospitals.

But anyway, memories that matter. I hope I am not gonna miss my school life too much or too soon. Today we had the final photo session for our yearbook 2010' and I hope the outcome gonna be a good one. I would really love to thank to my batch mates for being so supportive, not all of them, but those who came, I really appreciate it.

So, let us all celebrate for our final day in medicine school tomorrow!


P.S : It is already midnight and yet I have a lot of things to do. I'll blog more often!

2 Anti-Kubi on "End my med school"

fufu on May 14, 2010 at 12:12 AM said...

wow congrats :) soon gotta call you doctor kubi huuh? haha

ChiroBie on May 14, 2010 at 2:19 AM said...

Thanks! Doctor Kubi sounds so dumb =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates