Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Moscow 65th Victory Day 2010 Gallery


A quick gallery updates about 65th Victory Day of Russia. Took place at Red Square. I posted some videos at my previous post so I am just gonna quickly upload some pictures here. Not much pictures taken but no doubt I had a great outing.
The Russian Heroes. Or to be more exact, the former armies. It is a russian-culture for the former armies to attend the Victory Day celebration with their favorite tux, hung with all the batches they had earned so far since they entered army schools, walking around Moscow accepting flowers from the younger respectful ones. I guess this is the part we talk about respect. Like I'd said before, nothing awesome I like about Moscow, but saying about patriotism, Russian is always at the top. And we have all the rights to hate them for being so patriotism but I doubt if they deserve it. Anyway, I do adore them. Not all the times. But sometimes they deserve our respect too =)

I didn't prepare any bouquet but I was able to take a photo with them.
I was happy =) Hes so cute. Look at all his batches. And he is OLD.
How I wish I own one of his lovely batch.1945-2010

0 Anti-Kubi on "Moscow 65th Victory Day 2010 Gallery"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates