Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moscow 65th Victory Day 2010


My first time at Red Square celebrating Victory Day with thousands of muscovites. We made it there this year but we were late. We were unable to witness the opening ceremony of the celebration. Danbo is complaining still. Watching them in YouTube, I really wish I was there. I guess there is no 2nd chance watching such powerful performances like the air-force or what-so-ever you call them, the air-force plane, war trucks, fire trucks or monster trucks ~ wuteva you wanna name it. I am quite sad that I missed it.



And it is a pain when you miss TWO awesome performances in one day! The fireworks! It is the first time ever Moscow having such a wonderful fireworks, at least my 6 years in Moscow, this is the first time ever. And sadly, hell yeah instead I witnessed it on you tube again! =( It might NOT be as good as the fireworks I witnessed during Independence Day in New York last year, or it might NOT be as good as the fireworks in Orlando Disneyland but well, 'this' is enough for one slight reason or one second of thought to amaze Moscow. Staying in Moscow for 6 years, I guess I like nothing about Moscow if I were to compare with other countries (I am not even thinking about Malaysia) BUT there is one thing ; not about the fashion, the food, the building, the friendliness, the kindness, not about Moscow but their patriotism amazed me. They are powerful. And one of those reason why everybody hates Russians, because Russians love Russians.



2nd part of Victory Day coming up ~

0 Anti-Kubi on "Moscow 65th Victory Day 2010"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates