Friday, May 7, 2010

You choose fashion


Fashion is a passion. We choose fashion. Many times you might think about what you gonna look good at or you might doubt yourself wearing something just because it looks a lil odd (or to me special). I am a vintage person. I totally love vintage. But at the same time, I love so many other fashions. I don't tie myself liking vintage only. Many times that you see people having their 'own style'. Said they have their own style or personality. For example, one said they are walking on a sexy line, some sporty look? some cute look? or they wear only clothes they are comfortable with even though fashion is not there, or wuteva!

To me, what it matters ~ as long as I think it is pretty. I adore all fashions. ALL. Even odd stuff because like I said before, I kinda like special piece. People might think it is odd or ugly to be exact but I don't care as long as I adore it. Like this pair of blardy-stylo spec. There are so many nerdy spec I saw out there, and it has been a trend now but I adore this the most. I'd been eying on nerdy spec for some time but haha I prefer white or transparent frame better like this . . .
because least people wearing it and of course nicer. You might not like this kind of fashion but there are a few will gonna love it =p I wish I have a higher nose-bridge so that I can wear all kind of glasses! If you are an asian, you will have problem choosing spec because you don't wanna look like fly, do you? LOL =p

Danbo always say that I have personality disorder haha! Wonder why? Well, I don't know. Maybe because of my characters. My character can change in a many different ways. I didn't mean anything bad. Maybe I just don't stay cute 24/7. When I am serious, I am. When I am stylish I am. And when I dress up, he usually doesn't get to kiss my cheek. Haha he knows why! And sometimes I talk like a kid, sometimes I am too mature for him. Or sometimes I am too harsh for anyone. Well I guess this has to do not only my character and maybe my fashion sense? I act how I wear. I think my brain like some sort of know what kind of character I should act when I am on different outfits. When I go picnic, of course I don't wear heels. But if I wear heels, I don't run for bus, not because that I can't run on heels, its the personality. BUT my personality disorder has nothing to do with my attitude. I can have a lot of 'superficial' personality but NOTHING gets deep.
I don't stab people on back or I am never two-face. People who know me, I think they know me well enough. I don't laugh when I am angry and you can see through me at once! And my frankness sometimes really scare people away especially women. Haha sorry bebs, I am frank I know but just can't help, I have this problem since small. Even my parents are afraid of me because I can be so serious when I am unhappy with something LOL =p But I hardly throw my tantrums, I rather act like I care nothing! So when I said I act how I wear, it is totally the human manners I am referring to. We can have so so many fashion range, even though I don't really agree with what people wearing sometimes, but to me, as long as you like the piece, you look good at it, and you are confident, you are pretty! No matter you are short, tall, fat or thin, you still can rock your body! But don't overdo it. I always have buts wuahahaha =pThe final picture is so entertaining right? Remember these rules if you were to cat-walk. No posing, no stopping and be a CHIC ! And I really think hands on hips is ugly. Enjoy your weekends peeps! Auwwwww . . . Look at their outfits ! ! !

2 Anti-Kubi on "You choose fashion"

AnN on May 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM said...

I love those transparent glasses too =)

ChiroBie on May 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM said...

Yeah babe! I am gonna hunt for one soon XD

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates