Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Cranberries


The Cranberries Live ! ! !

My first concert in Moscow and unfortunately my final as well. The concert was awesome! Dolores was superB. She always is. So far, this is not my best concert but I really enjoyed it, despite I was sitting quite far from stage. Out of 9 million citizens in Moscow, I didn't know that there are so many russians capable of singing English songs! I thought they don't speak English, yeah they don't as far as I'd experienced. But goodness, they can memorize the lyrics better than I do!They make me love Moscow. Didn't like it here so much before.

However, I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures due to the poor lighting. The hall was dim and full with spot-lights once the concert started. Dolores rock-ed for one and half hours non stop. She is really awesome! Deadly in love with her angelic voice. And her funny dancing pattern, if you are into her and if you ever watch her videos in You Tube, you know what kind of epic pattern I am talking about. Heeee.She sang quite a number of songs, I cannot remember counting'em. Everyone's favorite ; zombie. And also dreams, linger, salvation, animal instinct, dreaming my dreams, time is ticking out, how, etc and etc. I took a few videos, I was quite far away, and the motion wasn't too stable because haha I was moving my body =p But it is okay, like I have always mention, memories that mind.I'll post up some videos next time! As usual, follow for updates!

After the concert, we headed to Starlite Diner for supper. I ordered baguette smoked turkey sandwiches and Danbo had le cordon bleu burger. And 7 of us had 4L of raw beer, or whatever you wanna call it. We caught the last metro at 1am and the last bus at 1:45am. Lucky us! And again I had a superB great outing.

I just freaking don't wanna quit my study life ! ! !

0 Anti-Kubi on "The Cranberries"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates