Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MASSAD 2010


Our very own prom! Started since 2006. But only my 3rd time attending. MASSAD - the most awaited day of the year of RSMU and definitely the 2nd top list of my most awaited day. First is definitely my graduation day coming this 30th June. So this year the event was held in Crowne Plaza, World Trade Center Moscow, 21st May 2010. This year the event was far grander, to be compared with last few years (Read Massad 2009) Thumbs up to 2nd year students the organizers ! The banquet dinner was really superB : the grand hall, awesome performances, and also the red carpet ceremony. I nearly thought I was a star *wink*.
Like I'd mentioned earlier, I didn't prepare well for this year prom because I didn't have a nice dress. I thought. Like usual, I normally love the stuffs I bought, but also I normally stop loving them after a while. My excitement can come and go easily. So, I didn't like my dress after buying it so I didn't bother to get any accessories or sandals for the dress. Also I never adore black.

BUT after dressed, I totally love my dress. It is a designer's dress. Credit to Tadashi Shoji. I bought it at Edison Mall, Saks Fifth Avenue when I was in US. I googled, found out that he has a boutique in Las Vegas. If I knew it earlier, I would have definitely visit his boutique when I was in Las Vegas, I am sure there are more choices in his own boutique. He designs dresses for miss world,miss universe finalists, and also for grammy awards. And the interesting part is that he does amend his dresses to a bigger size if you need it. This part, I am thinking about my bum-bum mummy. Heeee. I didn't know him until I saw my dress =) I will definitely look into his dress again!

The awkward award =pAnd I think she has the best dress of the night! Totally love her dress =)
Many said that I didn't look like I would wear this kind of dress. Well, like I'd mentioned before, I didn't fix myself into one kind of fashion, I love varieties. Elegant might not be me all the time, but once in a while, I feel good to be elegant. I guess that is when I start to adore black.

So, talking about the prom again, well the food was okay. All final year students including myself had a really great time together. All of them dressed up so so so beautiful. Love looking at the pictures, seeing them in such a pweeetty way.

These are my gurls XD
Last but not least, thanks to Danbo being my photographer whole night. The pictures are really nice despite the the dim hall and limited gadgets =) It was an unforgettable night =) View more pictures at (Kubi Facebook) XD I didn't want to post too many pictures here, else my blog gonna be so boring with my face posted =p

p.s : Didn't have her around this year, so I did my make up myself imperfectly.

0 Anti-Kubi on "MASSAD 2010"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates