Sunday, May 9, 2010

M.A.C


Cosmetic is consider one of those fashions you've got out there. I agree with this. I am not a big fan of make up. But I do make up occasionally. Occasionally means everywhere except school and hospitals? Nah ~ Occasionally goes side by side with venue and mood =) I found this lovely make up ~ I love those freckles. But I think I will never have chance doing this on my face, unless I am attending some costume party or haha unless I am a model? LOL =p
The weather was good. I headed to Ikea. It's been a while. I can't even remember when was my last time at Ikea. I don't go there without a purpose because the transportation troubles me all the time. And I hate taking the bus, used to be freeder bus. And mayshut is quite irritating when they weather is hot. And MKAD is forever jam! Anyway, I had a nice outing, had brunch at Ikea and bought a curtain for my bathroom. Danbo didn't want to get one because said we gonna graduate in 1.5 months time BUT I insisted because the old one really dirty and stink, my mum gonna scream at me when she gets here. So, I chose the cheapest one with plain yellow color and hehe I DIY it a lil with some cartoon and it looks good now!

0 Anti-Kubi on "M.A.C"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates