Friday, May 7, 2010

I am the next


I wanna blog. First thing in my mind when I was on my way back from hospital is to blog. Oo'man I just wanna blog. I stared at the blank post page for a while and I can't think of anything I wanna write about. I am tired. Exhausted I suppose. I didn't work like a bull yesterday nor study like a mad girl. I slept as usual but less 3 hours compare to the routine me. 12 - 3 =9 hours. And I am exhausted.

I can imagine how am I gonna work in future, and every time I think of the nurse waking me up, I laugh. You know why if you were to wake me up. So, I have nothing much to say now and I gotta off to bed. Till I recharge my energy I will blog.

OH yeah ~ end of another week and posting! Next week gonna be my FINAL week. Final week OOOoooo'MAN ~ Final! I am happy because I don't have to go to class anymore. I have the feeling that I have been psyching myself to miss Moscow. I will definitely miss my study life but the problem is that too many people come to me and tell me how much they miss Moscow and their carefree life, it psyches me a lil.

Anyway, I am really start missing my carefree life already!

0 Anti-Kubi on "I am the next"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates