Thursday, May 27, 2010

You thought.


I looked at this page for a while and I didn't know what to write. I have so many things in my mind now, heaps of things to be done yet I have so little time.

I am unable to express myself in words now.

I was requested to post up the photos of items on sale from a few interested buyers since last 2 weeks, I didn't do it until today. I posted more than 40 items in an hour, and more than half are gone now. I am glad. I really am. Hopefully I don't have any leftovers before my graduation.

I didn't go for electives today. Again. So far I'd been to only once. Hopefully sum of 3 by this Friday so that I will be able to get zachut for therapy elective. I went for a tour to our graduation hall today, had meeting with people in charge. My first time there. It wasn't as disappointing as what I've heard so far. Place is rather small, hall is rather compact but I think the parents will sorta like the Russian style building ~ Dom Uchebni.

Financial wise, we didn't choose a better hall. Well the story does not summarize in one simple sentence like this. Long story. Like I said Russia is a pain! So, we accepted the hall they have to offer. Less hassle, no headache. I know so many of them were disappointed, trust me we are doing our best =) You know it is hard to fight with them plus not everyone is willing to pay for a graduation ceremony. Not as easy as you thought. Anyway, I think the hall is rather pretty despite it is old and compact, hopefully the parents gonna like it average.

Other than hall, the yearbook team is coming to the end soon. Hopefully by next week, everything will be done and ready for printing. I pray hard for everything gonna be okay. I am sure we are to be blame if anything bad happens. That's human nature regardless to how much time you'd sacrificed. We knew it when we take the job =)

Right, tomorrow I will be going to elective and then hopefully bowling after that? Yeah hopefully! I needa call home soon. Time is not allowing these few days and many things happening back home. Hopefully everything gonna be okay by the time I call. I always tell people I am not religious, but I can assure you that I am a believer. There are thousand or zillion times when we need prayers.

Night peeps!

0 Anti-Kubi on "You thought."

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates