Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An exquisite Mexican Night


It was Jamie's birthday last Sunday and we decided to throw her a party. Actually she requested for a birthday party hehe, well I guess she wanna have a birthday party at her older age to crave back some childhood memories hehe. I am not sure about others but as for me, my parents never fail organizing me a birthday party every year, since I was younger. I miss the older times. This is the 8th time we celebrated her birthday together, not all of us, but most of us. We have been celebrating each other's birthday since we were studying in college, doing our A Levels. I know many things had happened in this long 8 years, but no matter what friendship is what I treasure. I love you girl =) You know I do even though I don't always express myself XDBut anyways, yeah we had an exquisite mexican night! The party was so fun. We dressed up like mexicans, the ladies dressed up with flowery dresses, long lovely skirts and Angeline-special-made flowery hair-bands. The mexicano-men with their lovely mustaches. And credit to the room decorators with various of vegetables hehe, yeah with garlico, banano and etc etc . . . XD

Thanks to Angeline for her lovely flower hair-band.Don't mess with a mexicano =p
Yummy yummy-licious food! We had chicken and bacon wrap by Leelee and Romayne, broccoli bacon salad by Angeline and Claire, mexican rice by Tryphena and Nachos with mango salsa, guacomole, taco sauce, chicken enchiladas with tortilla bread and hot sauce buffalo wings by yours truly XD
Finally I have a picture with this girl. Not our very first picture but I think this is the only picture with me that she likes because she didn't un-tag herself in FB wuahaha. And yeah she looks so mexican that night!Am not gonna blog much about the party. Conclusion I had a wonderful party. Oh yeah and finally I learned how to play Texas Poker! And, I tried on a cigar! Don't mess with me wuahahahaha XD

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Chia Kuan Mun ! ! !

0 Anti-Kubi on "An exquisite Mexican Night"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates