Thursday, June 24, 2010

Insomnia


Gosh unable to sleep whole night ! AGAIN ! ! !
Don't know what's happening, I really can't sleep.
Exams are over, no stress and still I am having insomnia, even worst than before exam.

Gonna have interview in an hour time. I am a lil' nervous. But wanna finish it soon!

I am so so so so so sooooooooooo busy with the graduation work and my packing! I packed 89kgs already, can you believe me? GOSH, I am really crazy. And I have 90 more kgs to pack!

Thank god I have juniors, they offered me 90kgs goodness! And 25 more kgs from other friends. I am really grateful to have them when I need a hand! And I actually need more hehe.

I guess I should get ready now. Today itself, I have a handful list of things to do.

I need strength!

2 Anti-Kubi on "Insomnia"

simonso on June 25, 2010 at 8:00 AM said...

How did it go?

ChiroBie on June 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM said...

The interview went well. And my packing still in progress. Still so many stuff to do. I am like moving my whole house from Moscow ---> Malaysia Hehe =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates