Thursday, June 17, 2010

Second and last


First paper done. Second coming next Monday. My last exam in Moscow, my final final final exam as undergraduate medical students. I haven't started much. Just four more days left but I didn't feel it yet.

Instead my cooking mood is on again! Even though I didn't update any food post lately but I do still cook everyday. Maybe not something too extraordinary. Cooking used to be one of my hobby but maybe because I am leaving Moscow soon, leaving this room, this hostel and leaving my lovely oven and stove, I rarely cook anything extraordinary.

Anyway I am gonna clear up my fridge tomorrow and gonna have a food feast finishing all the stored food/meats. I do wanna cook tomorrow, I already have few dishes in mind. I need more chinese food. Lately been eating too much of fried/bbq-ed/spicy/and hot food. I need to cool down a lil =p

While revising my fridge, I saw a lot of essences left in my fridge. Rose flavor, red coloring, pandan coloring/flavor, vanilla and also damn it ~ I have a durian essence ! ! ! Hahaha . . . Been thinking what to do with it. And made up my mind that I shall bake a few muffins. Danbo dislikes durian, I guess I gotta give a try, bake a few muffins and glurp all by myself =)

0 Anti-Kubi on "Second and last"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates