Thursday, June 10, 2010

When I was younger . . .


I am quite bored with my current skin. Been using it for a while already. I didn't want to change it because I don't want to waste my time editing all the layouts again. Hmmm . . . this skin is still pretty cute right? I wonder how can I wider the margin of my skin. Some blogs I read, they have really wide margin from left to right, you can read a bigger font and also view a larger image. I just don't know how to do it. Plus I am lazy. Normally you tend not to change anything from your routine. What to do, I get bored so easily. I need new stuff all the time. But I really think with a wider margin, my blog gonna look better. I've been using 10 inches lappie for 5 years already, I am really bored with it. Quite awesome when I get to online with my friend's lappie with 15-17 inches. I am bored with my routine =(

Oh it is 2:30 am now and goodness I am studying! Well, I tried concentrating whole day, even though my concentration did not reach more than 50% but at least I am studying right. At least even if I wasn't concentrating too much, I was just looking, by the vision, I still see something, read something. Better than nothing!

I am still hoping for a picnic. Sigh the weather is just not good. Rainy days for whole week. In fact nearly 2 weeks already. I didn't get to hang out. But room is kinda cooling and perfect for sleeping! Room is less dusty during rainy days. Talking about dust, sigh my guitar is so dusty. I mean my guitar bag. I rarely play. I suck at guitar man. I really need to start playing again. As I've already made up my mind playing a birthday song for my mum 2 days right after we got back home from Europe trip! Shhhhhh . . . a secret =)

She will gonna love it and she never know that I play guitar. She must be really surprise because I don't think she ever thought of her own kids capable of playing any musical instruments. The 3 girls at home disappointed her so so so many times because we refused to learn organ when we were younger, or better known as pipe organ. I never practice at home, I played only during classes. And once, my teacher scolded me so badly and I cried. I remembered she hit my hand on the organ. And I ran back home and told my daddy that I got beaten up with violence. L O L. I did it on purpose because I just hate playing instrument so much.
My daddy was so so so angry and he went to the Yamaha musical school and scolded the teacher, paid of the remaining school fees. A month after that incident, the musical school closed down. L O L. I guess my daddy had something to do with this =p I was only 7. And I played on a glass-made organ. The organ is so pretty. 10 years after, I regretted. How I wish I can play on a keyboard now. But, never too late to learn. I always wanted to learn, if I have time, but one thing for sure, I need a teacher ! =)

0 Anti-Kubi on "When I was younger . . ."

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates