Friday, June 4, 2010

Fourth Of June


Time is ticking really fast. 25 more days till my graduation! Oh to be more exact my very own convocation ! ! ! I've never attended any convocation in my life, not my parents', not my sister's, not my brother's, not my friends'. As far as I remembered, once in my life time was attending Danbo's cousin brother's convocation 2 years back at MMU. Anyway, I have nothing much to say about other people's convocation. I am soon gonna have my own convocation!

6 years in Russia, passed really really fast. I still remember my first flight to Moscow, sat next to a belgian guy, until now I can still remember his face and our conversation. We had a photo. And my first time living away from home, thousand miles away, moved into a tiny square block with 4 other friends. I gained from 48kg to 57kg. I ate few bars of chocolates a day, eating cereal and milk every night before sleeping. Studied biology together with my block-mates, revised a day before exam and I freaked out because I cannot remember a shit. Moved on to 2nd year, had my first trip Europe trip to Italy, and summer I went to Dubai. I moved on every year, visiting more and more countries. More and more continents. Last summer, I spent my summer break in states. Counting from now, it has been more than 1 year and 9 months since I met my family. My longest away from home. All the goods and bads throughout these 6 years, well if I were to choose again my life, this will be my life =)

I am not sure what is gonna happen in future. What is gonna happen in 3 months time. This month is my final month being a student. The final month of my care-free life where I don't have to think where my allowances come from, because I have daddy. 3 months from now, I have to live on my own. I have to start working. In a hospital. I have to start paying my own debts for houses, cars, etc etc and etc. This is what I am afraid of all these while. Yes, the commitments. I am never good with commitments.

But I am leaving Russia for good. Yeah, I have to stay positive, I am leaving Russia for good. I don't hate Moscow, but I just don't love Moscow enough. I miss home more. I love my home more. I wanna be at home more despite that I have to start earning my own life. I guess everyone has to go through this, and I don't have priority pass, just like you. I just can't imagine that I am already an adult, I have to take care of myself. My last sight of memory with my parents, we were having jokes, fun and cuddling each other. I am always like a small kid in their eyes. I just can't imagine how am I gonna talk to them 'like an adult'. I don't think I am ready yet. But I wonder how my parents gonna treat me as an adult when I get home this summer. Will they still cuddle and accept my stupid jokes and from a doctor? I really wonder. To them, doctor has to be serious and serious. Yes, I am serious when I work. You feel me if you ever worked with me. But at home, I never act like one.

I guess I am just not ready to accept that I am growing now. No longer a daddy girl. My younger brother is 4 years younger than me, and he is graduating this July too. He seems to be more mature. Both in thinking and in person, including his appearance keke. I do have personality disorder. Whenever my parents around, I am always like a kid. I didn't make this and I didn't control myself. And my 2nd elder sister just finished her master last month, and now she is waiting for her convocation and her entry seat for Phd. She works for LKW. Oh I remembered calling her yesterday asking for help. For your info, I am in charge in yearbook for my graduation and also as an event coordinator. To be frank, being an editor is not easy at all, especially when you are a medical student. I've never used photoshop so much before. Imagine, we have to work with graphic designs. Such a pain. And the printing company gave us so so so many problems, we couldn't blame them all because we are new. We didn't know that we have to bleed to size of the paper, we didn't know we need to use CYMX instead of RGB, we didn't know that graphic designers never use publisher, we never know that yada yada yada and yada . . . We went several times, editing again and again and again and thank god, we are done! Our yearbook is printing now. I am SO GLAD. And thanks to the handphone-ps-tutor from Miss Ivy hehe =p And now I just gotta wait and pray for a good outcome but we are ready to accept any criticism. Human just love to complain especially when they need to spend a little of their money.

Anything to do with cars, driving license or politics, I can ask my daddy. Anything to do with law, I can rely on my oldest sister, anything to do with designs either graphic or drawings, my 2nd sister is the best choice or both my brother-in-laws, anything to do with engineering I can talk to my brother, and anything to do with cookings, I have mummy, and anything they need to know about medical, I can advise them, anything about finance I guess my youngest brother can help in future? Heeeeeee. I just miss home so so so much. Just can't wait to touch the ground.

Went to bowling today right after the printing company. Danbo and I were quite exhausted dealing with the stuff we are handling now. I didn't play a lot today. I wasn't in a very good condition. Didn't have much spirits and my legs were not helping. Thus, I scored like shit. As usual, we go for pool after bowling, as usual only for 3-4 games. And again as usual, spent money on pancakes (Tepemok) and as usual non-stop buying groceries, my fridge gonna explode soon!

I promised myself to start studying for finals 3 days ago which was the first day of June. I failed. And now I am still day and night dreaming. Having my face mask on, I am blogging now and it is already 1 pass midnight. I need sleep. I still have plans. Not sure what but I am just not ready for books yet. Not so soon.

Oh yeah, I started selling my stuff since last week. Stuff like fridge, smartcooker, stove, oven, books, cupboards, etc etc. I am glad that almost everything sold off except for a few like slow cooker and rice cooker. My business wasn't bad at all. I didn't sell them at the corridor or through blogging, I just posted them in FB and goodness, half an hour most of my stuff are gone! I am so happy. And haha of course I am happy because I have money now XD Well, at least more than my monthly allowances, maybe twice? Heeeeeeee. But you guys don't try to rob me ok! XD I am just gonna use the money wisely like paying for my mum 's accommodation in Moscow and St.Pete !

Alright, need to wash off my mask and yeah I am just gonna pamper myself like princess for this final month! Read me everyday! Night peeps! Oh before that, hehe I wanna tell you that, this is only my 3rd time putting on a mask! Yeah in my whole life, 3rd time! My advise is that no matter how pretty you think you are, no matter how flawless you think you are, no matter how young you think you are, please do a mask! We are all aging. I don't use cleanser. Only if I put on a make up, I clean my face using a cleanser, or else, I think crystal clear cold tap water is really good!

0 Anti-Kubi on "Fourth Of June"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates