Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snow In Spring


As promised, my first HD video is finally up to view XD.
This is my first HD video, my first recording and
also my first video taken using my new compact camera LX3.
Also my first time editing a video.
But I wasn't prepared, excuse my lousiness =p



Watch HD in YouTube


So this video was taken on 25th April 2010, and I wasn't really prepared because I just woke up. I FB-ed the moment I woke up and saw lots of shouts in FB claiming that it is snowing outside. Quickly I jumped off my bed, displaced my curtain. Damn there you go ~ SPRING SNOWS!

I was quite excited at first, because I thought I will never have a chance to record a snowing video as I just bought my compact this week. And I was happy because at least I have a snowing video in Moscow, as you guys know that I am graduating this year, and I was never really fond of snow for 6 years in Moscow. I mean I like snow, just that we don't do something extraordinary during our daily routine life. Like myself, staying here for 6 years I am not fond of Red Square or I never take picture with the twin tower back home. The routine life.

Anyway, the excitement vanishes really fast and left me ~ depression for a while. I guess everyone is depress with the weather. We want more sunshine !
But deep inside me, I do start missing snow.

I'll talk about my new toy more for the next post!
Betta of to bed now ~ Night peeps!

0 Anti-Kubi on "Snow In Spring"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates