Sunday, April 18, 2010

# 5 CNY Open House


This is a super super super late post. But what to do, time is not allowing me to blog more often =p Plus I am like some kind of chemical substances, external factors have to excite me and only then I have the mood to blog. And in fact, my mood swings well enough, if I have the mood ~ snap! You get to read my update like everyday, else maybe month or so.

Ma-committee ~
Homemade Yee Sang
Pineapple cookies, Peanut cookies and various of cakesThem ~
So, since CNY is such a dead topic, I am just gonna upload some pictures. This open house was organized by 6th year chineses for 6th year students. Well, my batch of 2010. And I am one of the main organizer. Being an organizer is not hard at all, but whatever to deal with Russia, it is a pain still. Nevertheless, we had a great party! Good food, good people, and good performances.

Hanan is the Yee Sang madam for the night =p
The appetizer is just so appetizing ~
Talking about performances, a few of us took part in dancing. Dancing is not 'so' my cup of tea but to just entertain the guest, I would do anything =)

The Dance Crew ~

I didn't really have a chance to thank my committee for doing such a great job. Without them, this open house would be nothing. Thanks peeps and I really hope that~ this is not gonna be the final time , we ~ co-operating or organizing something like this ~ Likely it is. Anyway, zillions of thanks!

Hanan & I
Seng Hao~ the patient of the day Zazo & IThe 3 wise-menFJ & MJ's Bday cakieee ~ Auww so romantic . . .~And my group-mates~
I know my pictures just flooded you =p

0 Anti-Kubi on "# 5 CNY Open House"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates