Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am tweeting


Hey peeps! A lazy friday night, here I am updating my blog again XD I am currently so up to twitters. Not my first day logging in. I signed up for months or maybe 2 years ago I don't remember myself. And I seldom tweet because I find it so useless tweeting myself and nobody gonna read or see what I am up to. And I don't even know if people or friends replied my twitters unless I am tweeting 24/7 and you know that's not gonna happen. Even now I don't tweet 24/7. But at least I found an advantage tweeting.

Well, I have seen so many people updating their FB so so frequently. I am already among those who FB 'quite' frequently but those people I mentioned they FB 20-30 times better than I do. I didn't say it is wrong to update your FB status so frequently but I find it a lil' pathetic when I came to read your status. I mean when you are at the top of my news feed. I don't usually click 'older post' to stalk all the status. So, sometimes when I am in the mood to FB, like updating my day. When I have so many things to tell in a day, I am afraid that I will sound pathetic too =p Thus, I found a new way to overcome my fear. Yes ~ It's to tweet! Top reason is that I don't have much followers in my twitters so I can tweet all I want and nobody gonna care, consequently I don't sound pathetic. I felt more like self-appraisals. And Alan you are right! LOL =p But who cares as long as I am comfortable with it. So, I am gonna continue tweeting and continue stalking myself XD =p I am not surprise if you ain't reading this far keke O_O

Alright, so one more week has just ended. 3 more weeks of classes *clap clap*. Then I will be having some electives, exams and I am gonna graduate. Again I poppycock about my graduation. Hee. Today I had my final day of Immunology posting. I amn't interested in immunology. I hated the whole week of the posting. It's been a while since I last attended such a boring and useless lecture. Oh not 1 lecture, lectures. Sitting inside the lecture hall, having nothing to do, nothing to read, nothing to talk about. Sit there for 2 hours then 40 minutes break and another 2 hours. Damn posting. I am glad it's over. And I don't have to waste my time traveling so far for such a useless posting. Today he asked us : How do you guys like and understand my lectures? Ex-U.S.S.R-ians : Of course we don't understand a shit. Lecturer : Clean answer. * wink *

Oh yeah, I am so excited now! One of the reason why I am still awake now, 3:10am. I am getting a new toy tomorrow! Hehe =p I will blog about it! As for now, I better off to bath and get some good sleep XD I am not gonna take part in the stupid gotong-royong for tomorrow morning. I keep my room and kitchen the cleanest ALL the time. So, I don't have to wake up 9am to 'show' them how I clean them 'again'. But Danbo gonna be working outside at the corridor =p

Night peeps!

0 Anti-Kubi on "I am tweeting"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates