Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sixty 9


I facebook everyday. And I am kinda active in facebook too. I am not that kind who loves to hide. And in fact I have nothing to hide. So, most of the time my status in facebook is well updated. Counting days now has become one of my frequent routine. I didn't want to but my brain automatically set me into this shit.

Sixty nine days counting from now. 69 is really short but seems long to me (now). 69 days to my graduation is when I transform from a student to ____ I don't know who am I gonna be. Everyone thinks that I am so excited to leave my student life in 69 days. Oh no, don't get me wrong. I never never ever want this to end. How I wish I can be student forever. Study stress is nothing to be compared with work, financial, family and etc. Everyone has to move on.

What I am glad is that I am leaving Russia. I am counting excitingly 3 more weeks and 3 days for classes because I just don't like going to hospital anymore. I meant U.S.S.R's. Don't ask me why. I can have more than a thousand of reasons why I wanna leave Moscow for good. You can have a thousand too if you stayed here for 6 years. But I believe everything has its pros and cons. I know a few who really love Moscow but I will never be one of those. Never. I would love to come back to Moscow in future for holidays but if you want me to come back for studies even if you pay all my uni fees ~ ohh no thanks!

69 days will be much easier to pass if I don't have to go classes. Thus, as for now, I pray the 3 weeks and 3 days gonna end soon! I just can't wait ~ Russia has a supernatural power depressing your life.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Sixty 9"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates