Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mr. Kubi my snowy man XD


After 6 years staying in Moscow, can't believe myself making snowman for the very FIRST time. I think this has to do with my travels. I travel every winter. Every. But this year unfortunately, I stayed back in Moscow. And I think that was the main reason why I have time to make a snowman. Hehe. It was an awesome experience. It was so fun and so cold (as usual).

Our first time snowing angel XDMy snow angel =)
It is not easy to make a snowman. Haha. What you need is to at least bring a few bottles of water to ball the snow together tightly, a few pails to transfer the snow quicker, decorations like buttons, scarf, snow cap, tree branches and most importantly is to bring along your gloves with you. Oh yeah, never forget his nose ~ the carrot and also remember to wear your winter boots !

My favorite picture of the day XDMy first time jumping into the snow.
I have never ending first time =p
I remembered myself shivering under the blanket for 1 hour after the snowman, no joke. The snow was so high and we soaked our legs inside the snow for hours. And in order to make the snow angel, of course you gotta lay onto the snow, putting your arse onto the snow and let the snow penetrates through your skinny jeans. You won't even feel cold when you were having fun but soon after you walk home, haha there you go, superBBB =S And also yuckkyy if you can realize haha my flowing mucous under the nose, when you were freezing you won't even realize the mucous got frozen too. It's yucky but trust me you won't even notice'em XD
Taaaaaa Daaaaaaaaa . . . Mr.Kubi looks so handsome ! We took more than an hour setting him up. But it was all worth it. Worth the cold and worth the effort. And thanks to my group-mates shaping my Kubi so roundly and fat-ly XD

I would really love to make another one, anytime soon. Unfortunately a day after my snowman thingy, the snow melted and from that day onwards till now, no snow, no winter, but here come spring~! Oh by the way, this place is just the park opposite my hostel. Everywhere looks so white and nice when you had a huge snow storm a day before.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Mr. Kubi my snowy man XD"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates