Friday, April 23, 2010

My 1st Label of Daring Bakers XD


I have been piling so many pictures of the food I made.
The cakes and cookies I baked.
I am quite zealous when it comes to showing off the pictures I took
~ the aftermath of my baking.
And as I'd mentioned I love taking food pictures because
they just look so yummy.
But of course I love taking scenic picture better,
and it has to come with feelings and imaginations.
I guess you know what kind of imaginations I am talking about
IF you are into photography also.
So, there you go !

Crumbly Apple Pie. Nobody dislike eating apple pie.
And everybody knows apple pie =)
Cappuccino Nanaimo Bars.
If you don't know what a Nanaimo Bar is, you can google it.
Not everyone can take the sweetness of the bar and
I myself cannot take the taste of coconut in pastry or cakes.
Why did I bake it? Hehe.
It's a daring bakers. My label said so =p
Vanilla-Lime Moist Pandan Cake.
No comment for this cake. End up not as nice as I thought.
My mixer ka-boomed and I do not have a mixer now.
In dilemma whether I should get a mixer or not.
I am just gonna use it for another 2 months, around 8 weeks.
+/- 6 weekends. Should I?New York Cheesecake
I don't bake all these in one day or one weekend.
My routine is to bake a cake during one weekend. Different kinds.
And last weekend I made this New York Cheesecake.
Not exaggerating my baking but it is really finger lickin' good!

0 Anti-Kubi on "My 1st Label of Daring Bakers XD"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates