Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Day


Morning peeps! Sunday 25/04/2010 and Moscow just snowed !
I believe this is the final show ( oh I typed show instead of snow)
touching down the ground of Moscow.
Snow storm always happen a few days before winter ends.
The wind blows 29km/hour today and yesterday it was 49km/hour (gosh!)
Even though there might be some pseudo-spring week before,
it is normal. Just like some believers said ;
A dying man will have pseudo-recovery days before he breathes his last.
It happens every year.
And I hope this is the end of winter.
If it continues to snow after May, I seriously will think of 2012.
So, the purpose of this post is to tell you guys that
I've just recorded my first HD video using my cute (yet stylish) lil' monster.
I will tell you guys about it !

Have a great Sunday!

What about muffins for today?

0 Anti-Kubi on "Sunday Day"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates