Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things that I remember right now


RIGHT NOW . . . at this very moment

I remember I just finished prophylaxis paper this morning. It was the toughest subject to study because it's full of rubbish. If you know what is health science, then you know what kind of rubbish it is. But the easiest exam to pass. Exam took long but well seriously I didn't know why I studied so hard for it and end up you can get good grades ~ how? Can't believe myself chatting with the Prof. througout the whole oral exam. But anyway, I had a good time chatting with him. Heeeee. Hes funny. So one paper down, and one more to go! Surgery! Tell you what, I actually miss studying surgery when I was studying prophylaxis paper. This surgery exam gonna be tough because it consists not only surgery but also general surgery, anaes, urology, traumatology and etc etc. But today is Saturday and I shall get a good rest (first). My legs are sooooo numb now for god knows the reason.


At this very moment, I remember hurting my leg standing 5 hours, queued for the stupid Champions League's trophy. Can't believe that I actually did that. And when I was in Barcelona, I remember seeing this trophy in the Barca stadium ~ you can take as many pictures as you want, and you dont have to queue of course. I wish it wasn't the festival that I went, but the match ManUtd vs Chelsea. I wish!!! But what to do I am fated to be a gunners. Heeee. Oh and I miss my long hair.
2nd thing in my mind right now. Some virgin photos ~ photos that I never blog about. Last month's interbatch game. And the photos how I celebrated my birthday 2007 in the most romantic and superB interior restaurant ~ 22 sky louge. A superB place! Food was nice, drink awesome but very pricey. One of the best interior restaurant in Moscow =)
Next in my mind ~ RSMU Annual Dinner 2009. Only my 2nd time attending annual dinner throught 6 years so it is something to be remember.
4th thing in my mind is I remember myself NOT having a lot of pictures with my groupmates formally ~ in the hospital. Rarely rarely rarely. I am gonna bring my lousy digi-camera to hospital for every posting next semester ( final semester! ). Auwww... I remember his blue eyes, my blue-eye surgeon =p Taken when I was in 3rd year medical school. Konstantin is the only thing and person I remember througout the year LOL =p
Operative Surgery Class 4th year. One of the cutest teacher on earth. He loves to laugh but only when you joke with him. Or else he looks boring ~ so play a joke with him! And he walks like a penguin and really really really slow. If you happen to walk behind him, well you gotta follow him because it will be like so akward if you pass through him right and make him thinks that, I actually walk too slow. Heeeee.
Last but not least, I wanna go snowboarding ! ! ! Hence . . .
Haha. I didn't remember how much joy I had few years back but I remember his hair. And one of my favorite snowboarding pics, even though I look FAT. Haha! You will never see Kenny with this hair style anymore Heeee. But he looks good right! And omg omg omg, I can't wait for the snowboarding this year. Its gonna be my final year in Moscow and hence I will really make full use of it. And I have plenty of time. Because sadly I am not going to travel this winter. My first winter staying in Moscow, how sad right. But what to do. I spent too much during US trip last summer and also needa save money to Siberia summer trip with my groupmates! And also euro trip with my mum. Soooo . . . I am gonna stuck in Moscow for 2-3 weeks before new semester starts.

I am so hungry now. Off~


3 Anti-Kubi on "Things that I remember right now"

bc said...

*liked*

ChiroBie on January 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

you are FB-ed =p

bc said...

likedx2

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates