Saturday, January 23, 2010

Counting down


16 months ~ d'been 16 months not meeting my family. The feeling of miss and loneliness start flooding me. Especially every time after exam when I have nothing to do ~ the only full-time job is to think and think and think. Can't wait to see them in 5 months! Just fecking 5 months! I am graduating in 5 months time. I couldn't believe it myself. Been staying in Moscow for 6 years.

I have been cleaning my nest for like hours ~ I just can't believe myself. I have so so so many stuffs. I am just either gonna donate'em if anyone interested or throw them. I can't afford to fly everything back to Malaysia.

My winter break gonna end in 2 weeks time. I am thinking what to do in this 2 weeks. My first winter in Moscow. Not going anywhere but just here. And guess what I am gonna sit for another paper soon. Sucks right. Tropical disease, I really hate it. Heeeeeee. I mean I really hate the subject. And the exam will be held at the end of the first posting of my semester so meaning that I am gonna have another paper in 2 weeks winter break + 2 weeks posting, total in 4 weeks time. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Life is so empty now. The fridge is empty. The hostel is empty. My heart with emptiness and loneliness. My mind is empty too and my stomach is sooooo bloody empty. I only had a few pieces of wegdes and nuggets ~ since the last 48 hours. Hah! I can swallow an elephant now!

Heading to Ikea and grocerries. Gonna continue cleaning and blogging after this! Muah!

0 Anti-Kubi on "Counting down"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates